did anyone win lottery last night:About Us
how old do you have to buy a lottery ticket www.nanoport.net Our mission is to responsibly maximize revenue generation for the District of Columbia through the sale of innovative lottery and sports wagering products while providing gaming regulation and oversight that upholds the highest standards of integrity and public trust.
Since its inception in 1982, the DC Lottery has awarded more than $4.4 billion in prizes to members of our www.nanoport.netmunity and transferred more than $2.3 billion to the District’s General Fund, which supports essential services in the District. Our licensing of charitable gaming activities has helped local nonprofits raise more than $136.5 million in support of social causes.
Frank Suarez, Executive Director
Frank Suarez has more than two decades of experience in the marketing, sales and brand management fields. During his more than seven years at the North Carolina Education Lottery, Suarez successfully led the lottery’s marketing, product development, and digital/e-www.nanoport.netmerce efforts with acwww.nanoport.netplishments that include a full rebranding of the NCEL, an overhaul of ilottery and digital platforms, and the development of Play Smart?, the first lottery focused problem gambling prevention program in the U.S. Prior to joining the Lottery, Suarez successfully led marketing, product development and brand management in the consumer-packaged goods, restaurant and banking industries. This included working for industry leaders like Kraft Foods, Del Monte Foods, Darden Restaurants, Yum Brands (KFC), and Wachovia Bank. Suarez has received multiple marketing awards, including the Darden Brilliance Award, Del Monte Foods Marketing Excellence Award and led his NCEL team to win the NASPL Best Beneficiary Advertising Award. Suarez earned his Master of Business Administration with a concentration in marketing from the University of Virginia and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Our Players Win Prizes, We Win AwardsExpand All
American Advertising (ADDY) Awards
- 2017 Silver: Television, "Unless I Win the Lottery - Mount Rushmore"
- 2015 Silver: Radio, "Department of National Insecurity" Campaign
- 2015 Silver: Radio, "Department of National Insecurity" Campaign - "Clumsy Jack"
- 2013 Silver: Television, "Chances" Campaign
- 2012 Best of Broadcast, "Intervention" Campaign
- 2012 Silver: TV, "Intervention" Campaign
- 2012 Gold: Integrated Media Campaign, "Intervention"
- 2012 Gold: Radio, "Intervention" Campaign
North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries (NASPL) Awards
- 2018 Buddy Roogow Innovation Award for Best New Instant Game - "Neighborhoods"
- 2017 Buddy Roogow Innovation Award for Best New Instant Game - "DC-7s"
- 2016 Finalist for Best New Instate Game - "You Decide 2016"
- 2015 Finalist, Best New Instant Game - "CODEBREAKER"
- 2015 Best Integrated TV Campaign - "Unless I Win the Lottery"
- 2014 "Shooting Star" TV Spot
- 2013 Radio Ad Award
- 2013 Batchy Finalist Radio Ad
- 2013 Batchey Winner Best TV or Radio Spot
- 2013 Hickey Finalist
- 2011 Best New Draw Game - "Fast Play Games"
- 2021?Local Promotion/TV Campaign (Silver) "DC iLottery"
- 2020 TV Spot (Gold) “Roaring Cash”
- 2018 Craft Cinematography for Local TV (Gold) “Neighborhoods”
- 2018 People’s Telly: Local TV www.nanoport.netmercial for Local TV (Bronze) “Neighborhoods”
- 2018 General Entertainment for Branded Content (Bronze) “Neighborhoods”
- 2018 General Entertainment for Local TV (Bronze) “Neighborhoods”
- 2018 Craft-Videography/Cinematography for Branded Content (Bronze) “Neighborhoods”
- 2017 Entertainment Local TV, "Unless I Win the Lottery - Mount Rushmore"
- 2017 Craft Animation Local TV, "Unless I Win the Lottery - Mount Rushmore"
- 2017 Branding Local TV, "Luck www.nanoport.netes Out to Play"
- 2017 Entertainment Local TV, "Luck" TV Spot - "Sunrise"
- 2016 "Unless I Win the Lottery" TV Spot - "Zombie" for Walking Dead scratcher
- 2016 "Unless I Win the Lottery" TV Spot - "Tall/Small" for Washington Wizards scratcher
- 2015 "Unless I Win the Lottery" TV Spot
- 2015 "Real Winners" TV Spot
- 2014 Telly Award "Shooting Star" TV Spot